Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Welcome to my blog!

Dear Bloggers,

Welcome to my blog! First of all, I'd like to say a big thank you to my teacher, Mrs. Yollis, for giving me this blog. She has two blogs, Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog, and the 365/366 Blog.

I like to play sports, mostly basketball and soccer. Also, I like to be lazy, especially on Sundays. I like to play video games, such as Minecraft, and Super Smash Bros. I always enjoy the arts. I specialize in origami, kiragami, painting, sketching, and piano.

Sadly, I have no pets, but my mom wants a golden Labrador Retriever. I want a black cat with bright green eyes. 

My blog is about anything and everything. The title is also, "Anything And Everything!"
I chose the background as books because you can find out almost anything from a book, and my blog is about everything. 

I hope that you enjoy my blog.

Sincerely,
Xavier Parker

P.S. Here are some photos of what I like to do:


Java Script Face (BOB)

Games include Agar.io

Terminal is a code based website that has a basic layout (to say words, you have to write them the way they are pronounced).

11 comments:

  1. Hi Xavier, I like your style. Who's your favorite basketball team and player?

    - Cbusfafa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @FAFA,

      Thank you for liking my style. My favorite basketball team is the Cavs. My favorite player is LeBron James.

      Guess what? I had basketball game today, and their team name was CAVS (they were ten and eleven years old, and I'm nine, so blah)! The 10-11 split team was pressing back court which I think is unfair. But, it's also a chance to get better going up against bigger people.

      Who's your favorite team and player?

      Love,
      Xavier P.

      Delete
    2. X.,
      I'm a Cavs fan also. Let's hope they win it all this year. I like LeBron, but there are so many good Cavs players it's hard to pick one. One night Kyrie will shine and then K-Lo, then JR, Frye, Delly, but my favorite may be Tristan Thimpson.

      Hope you are watching the playoffs.

      -C.

      Delete
    3. X.,

      Did you see that game last night? I bet your home state Warriors are pretty nervous after losing at home and watching the Cavs cruise last night.

      -C.

      Delete
  2. Xavier,
    I'm so glad to be reading your blog! I will comment more on the others, I just wanted to say hi!
    Love, Thia Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Xavier,

    What a terrific blog you have started! I am impressed with your writing and your creativity!

    A black cat with green eyes would be a beautiful combination! Here is a photo that matches your description.

    As you know, I have a Labrador retriever. They are cute dogs, yet they require a lot of exercise! Does that sound like it would be a good match for your family?

    Your proud teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs. Yollis,

      I think my mom would LOVE a Labrador retriever. One piece of evidence is that my grandpa has a golden lab called Max. I think Buck would enjoy playing with each other. They look a lot alike.

      Although Max is nice, he once surprised my brother while he was biking around. My brother got both scraped knees and a little scratch on his bottom right palm.

      I know April is over, but here is a haiku for Max:

      Max, so amazing,
      Sometimes good and sometimes bad,
      I really love him.

      How do you like it?

      Sincerely,
      Xavier P.

      Delete
  4. Dear Xavier,

    I think it is so cool that you have your own blog!! Way to go!! A black cat with green eyes-what a beautiful combination! What would you name your cat? Love, Thia Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Thea Nikki,

      I also think it is awesome to have a blog.
      I would name my cat Horus if it was a boy, and if it was a girl, I would name her Bast (Bastet).

      Love,
      Xavier P.

      Delete
  5. Xavier keep up the good work! Love Thia Lizzy and Theo Ryan! We read your blog together last night and we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Xavier,

    I don't have any pets either. :(

    I think that I would like a dog someday but I don't know which breed. I read in your blog that you have some experience with Labs. I wonder if that would be a good dog for my family. :)

    Let me know what your favorite dog breed is and we can compare.

    Your Pal,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete