Monday, April 18, 2016

Emperor Avocado-ius (Darth Sideous, Star Wars)

After a tiring practice of basketball, I had an avocado. I had the peel, and for some reason, I started folding it. Before I knew it, I had made something that looked like Darth Sideous (he was played by Ian McDiarmidClive Revill, and Ian Abercrombie). I decided to call him Emperor Avocado-ius!

After I took the photo, I put into Seesaw.

I added a light saber, eyes, and a mouth.

Try finding everyday things and turning them into extraordinary objects!



Emperor Avocado-ius



By the way, May 4/5 are STAR WARS days. May the fourth be with you (Force), and The Revenge Of The Fifth (Sith)!

Have you ever turned an everyday object or food into a sculpture?
What about just plain origami?
What have YOU folded?

7 comments:

  1. Hello Xavier. I love your Emperor Avocado-ius! I am also a Star Wars child at heart and I especially love eating avocados. I'm not very good at origami, but would be happy to make and share my favorite guacamole recipe with you the next time you visit us. Thea KN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Thea Katina,

      I bet I would love your guacamole recipe! Maybe during summer vacation I could come over to your house and teach you some origami.

      Sincerely,
      Xavier P.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a plan. I'll have the guacamole ready!
      filakia,
      Thea Katina

      Delete
  2. Happy Revenge of the Fifth! I love your Emperor Avocado-ius! Who is your favorite Star Wars character? I like Han Solo and Rey. . . love Thia Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Xavier this is awesome, so creative! I love it! Thia Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Your Emperor Avocado-ius! I have also thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. I look forward to reading more! You are a very talented writer. Xo, thia ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear XavierParker,

    I think your Avocado-ius is very humerous. I liked how you used your imagination to go from an avocado to an Avocado-ius . I like your idea of taking an element and turning it into something funny.

    Sometimes when I enter my room, when I see my blanket, I use my imagination to imagine wha it looks like. Once it looked like a lion!

    Sincerely,
    Sporty Katie

    ReplyDelete