Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Grand Central Market and Bottega Louie

My family and I went to Bottega Louie and Grand Central Market. Here are some photos from both locations (these are from my mom's iphone.)

At Grand Central Market, we had an early lunch. It was a bean and cheese pupusa. They were so good. They pupusas were the best in the galaxy (NO hyperbole intended). 

After we spoiled ourselves with the best food ever, we went to G&B Coffee where my brother, my sister and I got hot chocolate. It was dark chocolate creamy cup of goodness. My sister ended up not liking it, so I got it. My family split a dark chocolate chip cookie with salt. I dipped mine in my hot cocoa. It turned the cookie even better.


Pupusa

These macarons were on the end of the building. There were more colors that included: ROY-G-BIV, plus rainbow, pink, purple, black, white, and brown. My mom let me get something. I just got a small truffle. It was caramel covered in chocolate, with cinnamon sprinkled on top.
Yummy Multicolored Macarons





What kinds of candy do you like?
Have you ever been to Grand Central Market or Bottega Louie?

6 comments:

  1. Xavier, Yum! You are making me hungry with your descriptions and photos. I wish I could have been there! One of the best things I've eaten this week is Haagen Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream :) Love, Thia Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xavier, sounds like you had a fun day!! Your Thio Christo and I took the girls to Bottega Louie and they loved it! We had dinner there before the One Direction concert. Their favorite part was, you guessed it, the macarons! Love, Thia Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Xavier! Theo Ryan and I love Bottega Louie, we took your Mom there for breakfast and went to Grand Central too! It looks like she took you on the same trip! All of your food descriptions sounds delightful! Love, Thia Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Thia Lizzy,

      One thing we had that is not in the post is my gigantic thyme orange cream flavored shaved ice.

      Sincerely,
      Xavier P.

      Delete
  5. Xavier, I like your strategy - stay close to your sister whenever hot chocolate is around. Smart move!

    ReplyDelete